Finance Denmark transfers Danish IBOR benchmark administration responsibilities to industry specialist Global Rate Set Systems Ltd Copenhagen Monday 13th May - Finance Denmark today announced that it has reached an...
Global Rate Set Systems are pleased to announce that its subsidiary, the Czech Financial Benchmark Facility (CFBF), has today been authorised as a Benchmark Administrator under European Benchmark Regulation (BMR)....
The road to BMR authorisation for a third country benchmark is difficult, time-consuming and costly. Many third country benchmark administrators have been slow to grasp the implications of BMR for...
Background The original constitution of an IBOR panel, in all jurisdictions, traditionally included banks of a similar credit rating who were deemed to be the key participants involved in local...
This paper looks specifically at the impact of European Benchmark Regulation (BMR) on benchmark administrators located outside of the European Union (EU).
January 2018 – GRSS has taken new premises in the Prague Old Town and centralised its European operations. The new space provides room for the Help Desk team who oversee...
CFBF Director, Craig McIvor announced today the hiring of Mr. Tomas Kvapil, who will take up his responsibilities as the Manager of the Secretariat function of the Czech Financial Benchmark Facility…
- Nibor: New calculation and licensing agent
- ABIF transfers benchmark administration duties to independent international company GRSS
- Key Danish benchmark CIBOR set to get a new benchmark Administrator
- GRSS subsidiary, CFBF, authorised as EU Benchmark Administrator
- Should ‘Third Country’ benchmark administrators ignore BMR?
- Implications of EU BMR for Benchmark Administrators and Submitters
- Benchmark Administrators running out of time to meet BMR
- Notice of activities on GDPR
- GRSS moves European benchmark operations to new offices in Prague
- GRSS announces new Manager for PRIBOR benchmark subsidiary