CFBF Director, Craig McIvor announced today the hiring of Mr. Tomas Kvapil, who will take up his responsibilities as the Manager of the Secretariat function of the Czech Financial Benchmark Facility…
GRSS subsidiary, Czech Financial Benchmark Facility s.r.o., has taken over the benchmark administration responsibilities for the PRIBOR benchmark (Prague Interbank Offered Rate). This role was previously performed by the Czech...
- Agreement with GRSS on the administration of Stibor
- Nibor: New calculation and licensing agent
- ABIF transfers benchmark administration duties to independent international company GRSS
- Key Danish benchmark CIBOR set to get a new benchmark Administrator
- GRSS subsidiary, CFBF, authorised as EU Benchmark Administrator
- Should ‘Third Country’ benchmark administrators ignore BMR?
- Implications of EU BMR for Benchmark Administrators and Submitters
- Benchmark Administrators running out of time to meet BMR
- Notice of activities on GDPR
- GRSS moves European benchmark operations to new offices in Prague