This paper looks specifically at the impact of European Benchmark Regulation (BMR) on benchmark administrators located outside of the European Union (EU).
- Agreement with GRSS on the administration of Stibor
- Nibor: New calculation and licensing agent
- ABIF transfers benchmark administration duties to independent international company GRSS
- Key Danish benchmark CIBOR set to get a new benchmark Administrator
- GRSS subsidiary, CFBF, authorised as EU Benchmark Administrator
- Should ‘Third Country’ benchmark administrators ignore BMR?
- Implications of EU BMR for Benchmark Administrators and Submitters
- Benchmark Administrators running out of time to meet BMR
- Notice of activities on GDPR
- GRSS moves European benchmark operations to new offices in Prague